About Great Lakes Belting
Great Lakes Belting & Supply Corporation began July 1st, 1989. A two-man partnership, Dale J. Wills and Kip Kerby began with over 30 years of combined experience, striving to form a company that would grow and become a leader in the conveyor belting industry. On August 30, 1993 the company experienced a complete loss of facility, equipment and inventory due to fire. With determination and the help of supportive suppliers, the owners and employees continued uninterrupted daily operations. Great Lakes Belting continues to strive to be a safe, rewarding workplace, a community-friendly business and an excellent supplier to our customers.
On March 7, 2003, GLB became registered to the ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. We are very proud of this achievement and are dedicated to continual improvement not only in our processes, but also in our management of all of our human and material resources. We are constantly in search of state-of-the-art processes and equipment that will improve our efficiencies and the quality of the products we provide.
- Water jet cutting – custom parts, gaskets, power turns
- Custom cleats, v-guides, corrugated sidewalls and other profiles
- Industrial sewing, reinforced soft mechanical fasteners, power turn guides
- High frequency welding of all types of profiles, including corrugated sidewall
- Custom perforating – quickly and accurately
- Longitudinal splicing to almost any width
- Endless splicing up to 126″ wide, including field installations
- Mechanical lacing and fasteners of all types for all applications